Sunday 25 May 2014

Get running insoles and avoid plantar fasciitis and heel spurs too

 I just found out what I need for my poorly feet.. guess what I'm looking for are insoles here is what I found out.. hopefully you might find it useful. (I actually found out by matching up my symptoms what I had was plantar fasciitis..:( )
I find the best thing to avoid foot injuries when running is getting yourself some insoles designed for running, Not doing so my prove really bad and cause you to injure your self and even get plantar fasciitis and heel spurs as well and you really want to avoid getting that at all costs otherwise you maybe not be able to run for quite a long time and sometimes plantar fasciitis can even take years to heal properly as well. Reading this on heel spurs may help you better understand why. What running insoles do is protect your feet and make sure that they are protected from shocks and what have you when running.... Insoles are more important than what shoes you are wearing to I think anyway. Since I have started wearing insoles for running I have noticed that I can run a lot further and have no more aches and pain in my feet... It isn't a surprise though when you look at the flat insoles that do not support my fee tin my old shoes no wonder I was getting pain with those useless things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment