Tuesday 10 June 2014

500 Internal errors keep popping up on godaddy hosting!

Can some one please help me... godaddy is being stupidly useless. My website is totally broken. I had a WordPress site on it and tried changing the htaccess through godaddy file manager as logging in through filezilla didn't work and didnt display any files or folders apart from ftpquota... anyway after making a few alterations I started getting 500 internal errors... I undid the changes I made, I even deleted the htaccess file completely but the 500 internal error spersisted.. next I decided to uninstall wordpress and start from scratch however installatron gives me a error 

"PHP for the selected domain has failed.Installatron is unable to install to a domain where PHP is not working.Your hosting provider can help you resolve this error.Error code: 1; HTTP code: 500"

even if I upload a simple html file now through the ftp it doesnt let me access it through the browse as it gives me a 500 internal error message.

-I know that this is a godaddy problem for sure and not a wordpress one because if I try installing other software such as drupal I get the same error and the fact that I cannot even upload and see normal html files that are not even php files is not good... I am totally confused.. but I am certain that godaddy is the worst hosting ever. I will see what there support has got to help but if anyone else can help me then please do by commenting below!

Please help.

thank you.

Just contacted godaddy hopefully they will give me some help! I hope!


0 comments:

Post a Comment